Turning Interest Into Action
Dealing with the challenges of today requires problem-solvers who bring different perspectives and are willing to take risks. The Global Social Prescribing Alliance emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2021, we’re an organisation driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support. We are working to support the UN sustainable development goals and ensure we leave no-one behind.
The World Health Innovation Summit (WHIS) CIC platform for sustainable development. WHIS is a platform to improve health and wellbeing, sharing knowledge and creating an opportunity to better the world we live in. We do this through collaboration and specific pillars targeting relevant points through projects. We create a positive atmosphere that gives responsibility to business’ and the communities to stimulate and facilitate change on local, national and international levels.
The National Academy for Social Prescribing (UK) exists for people to live the best life they can. To do this it wants social prescribing to thrive. Its activity focuses on 5 key areas: making some noise, finding resources, building relationships across all sectors, shaping and sharing the evidence base and spreading what works.
In September 2015, 193 heads of state pledged their commitment to implement the 17 Sustainable Development Goals at the United Nations. The UNGSII Foundation was created to assist and accelerate the implementation process. Our mission is to ensure that the world reaches its goal, at the latest, by 2030.
HO's primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations' system and to lead partners in global health responses.
We do this through 6 principles:
1) Creating a Universal Narrative for redefining health and wellbeing through ‘rethinking medicine’, ‘Personalised Care’, and ‘social prescribing’ in support of SDG3 Good Health & Wellbeing.
2) Delivering Clinical Leadership through the development of a global network of clinical champions.
3) Creating innovative Community Development approaches focussed on existing assets and sustainable financial structures (economic model).
4) Implementing the Building Blocks for Social Prescribing and developing the: Arts - Nature - Exercise and Knowledge/Wisdom (coaching).
5) Creating Workforce Solutions for healthcare institutions via new platforms
6) Harnessing Digital Solutions to enhance information and meaning.
Planned activities in 2022:
March 10th Social Prescribing Day
May 21st - 26th SDG Lab, Davos
June 26th - 30th WUF, Katowice, Poland
Contact us to learn more and get involved.